Howdy,

Yes, m-dep-p is under maintained, it actually would need a rewrite as it
still uses MAT (and many other Maven2 archaic stuff) internally.
Hence, it will fail if used with 3.9+ features like "split repository" and
is suboptimal in many areas.

Toolbox 0.1.0 released, btw:

jbang toolbox@maveniverse

or

mvn mvn eu.maveniverse.maven.plugins:toolbox:0.1.0:gav-repl

to enter REPL (same as in MIMA CLI was).