Hi Marcelo,

Regarding your 6. point:

I wrote a plugin for Icinga/Nagios to check RHEV 3.0 environment using
REST-API. At the moment there are 2 bugs (1 fixed in latest svn trunk, 1
open) to fully work with RHEV 3.1 (and properly oVirt 3.1):

https://labs.ovido.at/monitoring/wiki/check_rhev3

It would be great if you could test it with oVirt and give me some
feedback :)

--
Regards,

DI (FH) René Koch