Dear Itamar,

   My dreams for oVirt 3.2:

   1) Packages CentOs 6.x (ovirt-engine, ovirt-guest-agent);
   2) Resize VM disk from GUI ovirt-engine;
   3) Spice for Google Chrome, this browser run in anywere O.S. and largest
world use;
   4) Show in Virtual Machines > General > ip/ip's from vm OR Virtual
Machines > Network Interfaces > show ip;
   5) ISO upload from GUI ovirt-engine the best option;
   6) Monitoring enviroment oVirt to Zabbix and Nagios(total vms, mem
clusters, and more...) example:
https://github.com/dougsland/nagios-plugins-rhev

   I think this would oVirt the project to another level, much higher ...

Thanks.

Marcelo Barbosa
*mr.marcelo.barb...@gmail.com*