Bret Palsson píše v Pá 04. 01. 2013 v 08:05 -0700:
> I'd like to see a built in VNC console that is java or a Spice java
> console, something that runs cross platform, OS X, Windows, Linux
> etc...

There are purely browser-based solutions for both: noVNC (mature AFAIK)
and spice-html5 (still in beta quality, developers welcome). The problem
with both is that they require websockets on server side which is not
yet ready in qemu - spice-server implementation had to be reverted and
will need a rewrite and libvncserver gained initial support just few
months ago.

I'm sure that web-based consoles will be available in oVirt shortly
after all layers below get the necessary features.

David