Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience with me. :-)

>>What is your "appBase" for your
>><Host> in server.xml? Please re-post the <Context> definition that does
>>work, and the one that does not work (no need to re-post the <Resource>
>>within the <Context>).
1. "appBase" ----> <Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" debug="0"
name="localhost" unpackWARs="true">

2. working <Context>---> <Context docBase="*
C:\\ProcurementProject\\WebContent*" path="/procurement"  reloadable="true"
debug="1">
*C:\\ProcurementProject\\WebContent *is where my application (source code
etc.) located.

3. not-working <Context>---> <Context docBase="*procurement*"
path="/procurement"  reloadable="true" debug="1">
*procurement* is the War file I deployed to webapps under Tomcat.

This is the only difference I have for the working and not-working context
configuration.  The rest of context configuration is the same.

>>1. If this is a legacy application, how much "development" is really
>>occurring?

Not much development to do.  Just some minor changes need to be implemented.

>>Why not run the same environment in both dev and prod?

I guess we don't have Windows version of WAS server. Not really sure.  Maybe
Tomcat is faster?

>> Why can't you run under JDK 1.5 or 1.6? Why not Tomcat 6.0?
This project was developed since 2002 and has a lot obsolete methods even
under JDK 1.4.  It won't be able to compile under higer version of JDK.
Thanks,
Jamez.