Hi Mark,

Tomcat is only used for local development environment.  In our production,
we use Websphere application server on AIX.  I am also new to this project
and was told I can only use Tomcat 4.1 to setup my local development.

I like to clarify that the JVM 1.4 is no longer supported by Sun?

Thanks,
Jamez.