Hi Chris,

This is the exception when removing the <context> element from the
server.xml:

[ERROR] [Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL
'null']org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver
of class '' for connect URL 'null', cause:
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getDriver(DriverManager.java:243)
    at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:743)
    at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:518)

This is the error which is same as the JDBC driver error:

Catalina.start: LifecycleException:  Context startup failed due to previous
erro
rs
LifecycleException:  Context startup failed due to previous errors
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3
578)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1141)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:707)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1141)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:316
)

> I changed  <Context docBase="c:\\procurement".... The error is still the
same.

I am desperate now. Will try Tomcat 5 with JDK1.4 .

Thanks,
Jamez.