and what would a wicket "standard" give you?
Except that those idiotic managers then say "its standardized.. now you can
use it" why is that is a standard for ever? dont think so everything dies.
But would it run on more platforms?
Would we have multiply implementations? Because thats most of the time a
JCP/JSR does, it doesnt have an implementation, what wicket is, but a
description/interfaces what an implementation should do..

johan