My suggestion : Wicket / Spring / Cayenne ORM

________________________________
From: Josh Kamau <joshnet2...@gmail.com>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 1:37:45 PM
Subject: Re: New App - Best Practices

I use Wicket/Guice/JPA-Hibernate.

I think you will have to do alot of evaluation of the technologies yourself.
You have wicket for the presentation, now find a DI container and an ORM
solution and you are sorted. Normally the Presentation layer is the hard
part to decide when you are a java developer but you seem to have that taken
care off.

regards.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Sam Stainsby <s...@sustainablesoftware.com.au