> I doubt it because this thread shows that nobody
> owns GPLd software  and that monopolies are not
> possible in Open Source.

My ha'penny / cents worth:

If this statement is true then make impartiality the
byword. Total admin control over the project should be
given neither to Tom nor Ken, but to an independent
indiviual, a moderator, not necessarily someone with a
vested interest in the vpopmail project.

IMVHO, and in view of current comments, I've yet to
see evidence of such a person on this list!

On the Inter7 base page vopomail along with other
items is listed under 'Free Software'

Who is going to draw what line and where?

Do you Yahoo!?