On Jun 15, 2004, at 2:41 PM, James Taylor wrote:
Looking though the other directories of domains that DO work, I'm noticing they have a file called vpasswd. I've had trouble getting MySQL to completely work, I thought I had it before but now it's acting funky again with this issue. I think what's happening is Vpopmail is using MySQL to store the information, but then it's not using MySQL to retrieve.

It sounds like you originally compiled vpopmail for CDB, then compiled qmail-smtpd with the chkusr patch, and then reconfigured/installed vpopmail for MySQL.

You need to rebuild qmail-smtpd so it links to the new libvpopmail that's built for MySQL instead of CDB.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]