Just installed vpopmail for the first time... It seems to be working
fine.   I am not sure exactly what it is doing with everything which
leaves me with a couple of questions.

It seems to point any virtual domain to a new ~/domains/domain.name
directory which is fine (great even!) but I have a situation where I
want to set up one popbox for similar usernames across a few domains.
i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] & [EMAIL PROTECTED] & [EMAIL PROTECTED] should ideally
all be delivered to the same Maildir.    I cannot figure out how to do
that and I would love it if someone here helped me out.

How hard is it to set up some accounts for system account holders, and
other accounts through vpopmail's system?  Is the correct manner to do
this still to change teh useraccount listed in the
/var/qmail/users/assign file?

Also,  is there any way to pass a different "Maildir"  to vadduser?
What if I don't want to use ~/Maildir,  but would like to use
something else instead?

I checked the FAQ,   and would have liked to search the archive of
this list to see if any of these questions have been asked before, but
couldn't see how.

regards.

Nemir