On Saturday 26 February 2005 10:36 am, Tom Collins wrote:
> On Feb 25, 2005, at 8:48 PM, Ken Jones wrote:
> > I wrote the code since we needed to support per user spamassasin
> > preferences. At Tom's request I put it in the 5.5 development version.
> > We run a 5.5.1 version production with no problems.
> >
> > I think it's about time we merged this feature into the 5.4 release.
> > Any objections?
>
> I plan on rolling it in to 5.4 after my updated vdelivermail has been
> released and tested further.  Since most of the code for the per-user
> spamassassin filtering is in vdelivermail, I'd rather re-integrate it
> into my new code.

I'd like to get the spamassassin feature in a bit sooner. How about
you put the new vdelivermail into cvs for testing. Then we can review
and help test the new code while we integrate in the spamassasin
code and the variable size increase to fix the quota problem. No need
for you to do the extra work when we have available time.

Cheers,
Ken Jones