On Saturday 26 February 2005 1:19 pm, Tom wrote:
>> Will this also allow the user to sort spam to a user specified folder as
>> well? Would be nice to cut out a procmail process too.
> Sounds like a good idea. We just need a place to store that information.
> Perhaps an optional new file that could specify the users spam folder.
> I think a relative directory path might be best for migration reasons.
> Ken Jones

Maybe even a site-wite compile-time directive? Probably the most common
would be something like SPAM under the INBOX for the filtered messages.
Having it in SQL would be nice (allow users to configure it if they call
the SPAM dir something else in their own hierarchy), although I'm not
familiar enough with the innards of the code to know if that would work

Sounds like a great feature though. We've been wanting to offer something
like this to our users for a while, but haven't had the time to develop
and interface for it.

Waveform Technology
UNIX Systems Administrator