Hi Steve,

i think the problem is related to something i posted some days ago but without any answer.

Look at the post :

Re: [vchkpw] vdeluser segfault posted on 19/08/2007 be my answering to a previous post.

Let me know if it is the case.

Steve Cole wrote:
On two (low volume) machines with vpopmail interfaced with mysql as the data store, it seemed to work successfully. I updated the database schema with no issues. This is with v5.4.21

However, when I do a "vdeluser" on either machine, the program segfaults. On both systems.

I tried various things like making sure my LDFLAGS="" and CFLAGS="-O" only to be sure it wasn't a compiler issue, without luck.

So, to be clear, this is on two Debian Etch machines with GCC 4.1.1-15 and MySQL 5.0.32-7etch1 installed. Going back to 5.4.17 seemed to be no issue at all and of course, it works as expected.

Reply via email to