Steve Cole wrote:
On two (low volume) machines with vpopmail interfaced with mysql as the data
store, it seemed to work successfully. I updated the database schema with no
issues. This is with v5.4.21
However, when I do a "vdeluser" on either machine, the program segfaults. On
I tried it here with --enable-auth-module=mysql but don't get the
segfault. So can you send me:
The vpopmail ./configure options you are using
The actual user/domain you are trying to delete
The strace output
You can send it private if you wish...
Going back to 5.4.17 seemed to be no issue at all and of course, it works as
Nothing within vdeluser changed between those versions, but there were
changes in vpopmail.c, but nothing that stands out.