I don't like the idea of another delay, but if this is just a matter of waiting
one week until after the ASF meeting on June 20, then I would be inclined to
wait -- especially if we have a quality release candidate ready to go.

At the same time, though, I would really encourage everyone who plans to test a
post-graduation RC4 to take a close look at the current RC3.

Aaron C