David Bustos wrote:
> Quoth LingBo Tang on Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 10:26:43AM +0800:
>> The usage of "Alt-h" will be removed in next version because the 1st
>> virtual console stand for /dev/console now. You can use "Alt-F1" for
>> system console.
>> "Alt-h" is a sequence in old solaris (maybe 2.5 or 2.6), and we are
>> considering the compatibility with other systems, link Linux now.
>> For instance, "Alt-F7" will go to the 7th console, "AltGraph-F4" goes
>> to the 14th console if it's created. "Alt-l" is used to invoke last
>> accessed console etc. All of them will be same as Linux.
>
> I don't recall Alt-L returning to the last console in Linux.  Do you
> have a reference to some documentation?

Linux has "Last_Console" usage, which is not enabled by default now I
think but the user can enable it.
In virtual console, we implement this function by "Alt-l/Alt-UPARROW"
for last accessed console.
And we added "Alt-p" as same as "Alt-LeftArrow" for previous
console; added "Alt-n" as same as "Alt-RightArrow" for next console.

There is an old documentation for linux:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/1080

Regards,
Lingbo