Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
I would suggest to rename NextWakeupEvent() to WakeupTime(), because
there isn't really an "event" involved, and the word "event is generally
used in a different context (for EPG events). Plus, the individual
plugin only has a single wake-up time, so there's no need for "Next".

Accordingly GetNextWakeupEventPlugin() should be renamed to
GetNextWakeupPlugin(). Here the "Next" makes sense, because the
function returns the plugin with the earliest wake-up time. The
"Time" part could be dropped because the function returns a cPlugin*
and there is no time involved.

I agree, s/event/time/g makes things a lot more consistent. I didn't like GetNextWakeupEventPlugin either.

I also renamed the setup parameter NextWakeupEvent to NextWakeupTime, and renamed some local variables accordingly. I can provide a patch if needed.

Cheers,

Udo