I've finished a third version of the shutdown rewrite. Again there are
two patches available, one for VDR 1.5.0, and one with slight changes
- Shutdown command called with /dev/null as stdin
- Shutdown script now called with plugin name as 4th parameter
if the wakeup time is set by a plugin. Summarized:
shutdown.sh 0 0 0 "" Force
shutdown.sh Time Delta Channel "Timer-Name" Force
shutdown.sh Time Delta 0 "Plugin-Name" Force
- Changed cPluginManager::NextWakeupEvent into
cPluginManager::GetNextWakeupEventPlugin to return the plugin
that schedules the next event, instead of just the time_t.
- Merged SystemExecSession into SystemExec of thread.c
- Added #define PATCH_SHUTDOWN_REWRITE to detect the patch
Use #if VDRVERSNUM >= 105xx || defined(PATCH_SHUTDOWN_REWRITE) after
final integration into VDR.
- Adapted newplugin script.
- Adapted PLUGINS.html.
- Adapted INSTALL for new shutdown behavior.
- i18n strings:
"VDR will shut down later. Press power to force."
"VDR will shut down in %s minutes"
"Replaying - shut down anyway?"
"Cutting - shut down anyway?"
"Plugin activity in %ld minutes, shut down anyway?"
vdr mailing list