> vdr: [7841] connect from, port 49972 - accepted
> vdr: [7841] grabbing to JPEG 70 384 288
> Can I hardcode the default resolution from within VDR or the kernel
> Best Regards.

Does it work if you use the v4lctl method?

Are there any FTA NTSC transmissions on Astra 19.2°
or Eutelsat 13°? I'd like to do some tests...

I have not been able to test the v4lctl method since I do not have X on the
machine. Does v4lctl require xawtv?  I suppose I could try and install X but
I would rather not if possible.  Also, I'm not sure about Astra or Eutelsat
since my dish is in America.

Best Regards.