On 6/30/07, Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > vdr: [7841] connect from, port 49972 - accepted
> > vdr: [7841] grabbing to JPEG 70 384 288
> >
> > Can I hardcode the default resolution from within VDR or the kernel
> driver?
> > Best Regards.
> Does it work if you use the v4lctl method?
> Are there any FTA NTSC transmissions on Astra 19.2°
> or Eutelsat 13°? I'd like to do some tests...

I have not been able to test the v4lctl method since I do not have X on
the machine. Does v4lctl require xawtv?  I suppose I could try and install X
but I would rather not if possible.  Also, I'm not sure about Astra or
Eutelsat since my dish is in America.

I just went ahead and installed X and xawtv.  It appears the "v4lctl" method
does work and the kernel option does not.  I wonder what the difference is
between the two.

Best Regards.