Al 16/01/11 12:09, En/na Gero ha escrit:

Currently when I forget to switch to a SD channel on the xineliboutput
frontend before stopping that frontend, the vdr is not operable for the FF-
user. There's no way to recover.

I had the same issue with vdr-xine and the dxr3 plugin.
Maybe the ff output should do something similar to what I did with the dxr3 plugin: if the stream is hd (actually h264), instead of sending it to the dxr3 (and crashing it), just show a message that the video stream is not supported.
Everything else (audio, osd), still works fine.

Bye
--
Luca