Am Donnerstag, den 05.05.2011, 11:16 +0200 schrieb VDR User <user....@gmail.com>:
There is already a large english-speaking forum located at DVBN.
http://dvbn.happysat.org

There are a lot of VDR and mythtv users there, some of which actually
use yavdr but most who compile VDR themselves.

Interesting. But I guess that this is a specific satellite users board so people with digital cable TV or terrestrial Digital TV wouldn't turn up in that forum to ask their questions, right? I'm just guessing.

It would be interesting to draw something like a world map with highlighted regions where VDR is popular. And I guess that every region has their own patches to solve their regional needs (ATSC, ATSC EPG, NA EIT, BBC red button).

Cheers,
Henning