Doing some eggi jaun kenobi flies, want the egg to be the front end of a san
Jaun worm on the back.  The egg size I'm hoping for is about 1/4 inch total
diameter, with the pink center and Oregon cheese on the outsides with a bit
of pink peeking out. Mine look like flat tops. Do you add the irredescence
as you dub or at the final few wraps? If you're doing it by tying in the glo
bug yarn, would you use 3 or four pieces of yarn, smaller of course to fit
the size of the fly. These are size 10 1120 Diiachi hooks.  Help is
appreciated.
  I've watch jean pettijean use a dubbing spinner technique for other flies
and wonder does this work for egg patterns as well. I've no problem tying
big Fat Alberts for AK.  Help is appreciated. Joyce