LJ

Hey, we're making up for weeks of inactivity. Maybe they'll enjoy it for a short change. We've had some very long threads in the past- spine vs spline, IOFF, Co-op swaps, etc.

DonO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Johnson" <johns...@uvu.edu>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Rope dubbing peacock- vs other techniques

I find myself involved in something which aggravates me at times. Some one will start a conversation/thread on the list then carry on on-list forever. I never intended for this to take so much time. A lot of people on the list will be surprised to see all this traffic when they open up their e-mails later today.....
LJ

"Wayne Blake-Hedges" <wayneb22...@yahoo.com> 11/4/2010 11:07 AM >>>
Hi All;

I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread, lots of information to glean.

DonO: How do you start your rope dubbing without creating much of a bump? I'm presently tying a soft hackle GRHE for a swap and rope dubbing the hares ear but struggling to consistently avoid creating a bump at the start. When I get it right, it sure looks good. it's almost a shame to follow up with the gold rib but, that's a requirement of the swap.

DonO, Larry, and Joyce: Any possibilty that you all will be attending any future Sow Bug Roundups? Would love to watch you guys & gals at the tying bench.

Keep this thread going, it's really intersting!

Wayneb