Hmmmm. I have twin Aunts who are both beauticians and they could probably do
that for me. Thanks, Chuck

From: Don Ordes
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 1:35 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Dying feathers with Rit dye ???

Chuck, ask your local beauty parlor what they’d charge you to dye stuff like
furs and feathers. They’re dying for your business. The local beauty parlor
here is named ‘Curl up and Dye Salon’.

It is Rit’n in fly-tying, “Black is beautiful, unless you have to dye for it.”
Sorry, my dark humor coming out. I prefer more color in my commentary.

DonO
PS  Assembling a load of demo-flies to send your way. A good supply of dubbing
if you strip the hooks and recycle.