Robert: Thanks... I'll have to shop around though, or save my money cause i checked the one Don spoke of "Good God" LOL $275 LOL... It better work good, Chuck
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:09 PM
Subject: RE: [VFB] Freezing fish

vacuum sealer

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Alexander
Sent:
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [VFB] Freezing fish

 

Folks: My parents always put fish in water and froze them.. My wife's family always just put them in Zip Locks" and froze them, but I say that makes em freezer burn fast, but My wife says putting them in water makes the flesh mushy..So, we compromise, and take a coffee stirrer, and suck out as much air as possible in the Zip Locks"...(Cause I can't afford a pro food vacuum sealer)..How do ya'll freeze fish??? Thanks in advance, Chuck

 

And I have Miles To Go Before I Sleep....
And Miles To Go Before I Sleep................
                                   Robert Frost.............


--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.1/104 - Release Date: 9/16/2005


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.1/104 - Release Date: 9/16/2005

Reply via email to