|
Murf: One thing about those flies, and any others.. They
are all GREAT flies in My eyes..Because I'd still be buying the Chinese Wal
Mart pre tied if not fo rthe ppl here, and to catch a fish on a bait that
You "created" is the best feeling a fisherman can have......(Well I guess
catching one of those elusive 4 pound Bluegills that Bama HAS produced
would feel better, but it would be close) Tying is about the most relaxing
hobby I have ever had. TRUE story.. I have high blood pressure, and I have had
bad days and my BP goes up.. I sit down and tie a few flies, and the
BP numbers ACTUALLY go down.. So, you could even say this is a
"Life saving" hobby... One thing I must work on though.. I am in my second "fly
swap" right now... and Last night I sat down to tie onmy panfish flies, and was
a nervous wreck, cause I know ppl here have been tying for decades, and think "I
bet they'll laff their heads off at these flies" Anybody else have nerve
problems when tying for a swap etc??? Do you just #1, do your best and don't
worry about it???? #2 Come back when you feel less nervous?? or #3 grab a bottle
of booze to help the nerves???? I'm not even a drinker, but last night I thought
I was gonna have to break out the Peach Brandy that I mix cough syrup with LOL,
Chuck
|
- Re: [VFB] BRAIDED LOOP LEADER CONNECTORS KEITH PASSANT
- RE: [VFB] BRAIDED LOOP LEADER CONNECTOR... Reuven Segal
- Re: [VFB] BRAIDED LOOP LEADER CONNECTOR... Ian Mitchell
- [VFB] lost emails Reuven Segal
- Re: [VFB] BRAIDED LOOP LEADER CONNECTORS Jack Lehman
- Re: [VFB] BRAIDED LOOP LEADER CONNECTORS Jeff Frye
- RE: [VFB] BRAIDED LOOP LEADER CONNECTORS Mike Morris
- Re: [VFB] BRAIDED LOOP LEADER CONNECTOR... George VINCENT JR
- Re: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside Reference David Murphy
- Re: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside Reference [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside Reference [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside Reference Reuven Segal
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside Reference Deborah Duran
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside Referenc... Reuven Segal
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside Refe... Deborah Duran
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Benchside... Reuven Segal
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Bench... Mike Morris
- Re: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Bench... Henk Verhaar
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Bench... Mike Morris
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Bench... Reuven Segal
- RE: [VFB] The Fly Tier's Bench... Mike Morris
