You're still comparing apples and oranges. I told you I was talking about
low datarates. Verdi's tutorial sets the bitrate at 600 kbits/s (75 KB/s).
Try comparing at a low datarate like 160kbits/s (20 KB/s) - remember to
set the same datarate for your WMV. When I create WMV with Movie Maker I
get an insane amount of compression artifacts at low bitrates.

- Andreas

--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>