Yeah one of the reasons Im badly behind at providing test clips for
people who wanted to try h264 payback on older Macs, is the need to
test baseline and main profile ones, as baseline may take less effort
to decode.

Here are some pretty naff sample I just uploaded, make with qt 7:

320x240 30fps h264 .mp4s at around 700kbits,sec:

http://www.unquack.com/baselinetest.mp4

320x240 30fps h264 main .mp4:

http://www.unquack.com/maintest.mp4

Unfortunately these have no dsoundtrack at all, so arent the best
things for testing really. But its all I have to hand right now.

No offense to those video guides but one of the problems with video
tutorials is its more hassle to go back and change them. The info
about h264 on windows is out of date, and quicktime isnt the only way
to play h264 either, but the other methods are a bit 'obscure' so far
so I havent promoted them much yet, waiting for this stuff to mature.
Same goes for some of your other comments to Michael about stuff in
the video guides, eg kbytes/kbits value anomoly, I pedanticated about
it ages ago and it was acknowledged but to fix it takes effort & time.

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ecomputerd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>