I'm just messin with ya Matt...

I plan on geovlogging a lot more of my videos...

does vlogmap get found a lot by the people searching for things like "nude vlog" 'Naked cat videos" etc.... cause I know that I get a lot of that kind of traffic... in addition to all the people searching for how to peel a mango and hitler's eagles nest...