I see a ton of passion too, and sometimes you get "paid" in other
ways, like for me I am making some internal commercials for where I
work.  Now, they are not cutting me a check, but....I have filmed on
the clock and I am going to get comp time for the time at home
editing (that was my choice I could have taken money, hour for hour)
so in effect, I DID get paid.  Now it wasn't for vlogging but it was
because I started vlogging that I knew how to edit, film, etc and
that paid off with this.  Now I would love to maybe do some more
work, who knows.  I just know I won't get paid for "Batman Geek" and
that's cool with me....but maybe because of batman geek, I will get
paid to do other stuff....who knows....

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>