I didn't see the movie, but based on the synopsis in the wiki, it
would have had to have been tape.  That's the only way that they would
have had scenes from a previous recording.

Had it been disk-based or card-based, that would not have happened
because there's no "recording over" disk files.  There's deleting disk
files so you have more space to record.

Also, files are recorded in sequential order, so if it were disk or
card-based, all of the old footage would have been first, and all of
the new footage would have been after it.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Amirault"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
*very*