i can't help thinking about these things.  I know it's just supposed
to be entertaining and it never pays to over analyze a movie like this
but in this case wasn't the whole movie just a gimmick anyway? wasn't
the whole thing just about how clever the filmmakers thought they were
being?  so if they were so clever, why did the the characters go into
an electronics store and not consider grabbing a couple extra tapes
and batteries?  that's all they would have had to do to keep me from
thinking about how this footage looks edited and how they went 7 hours
without having to change a battery.

but forget all of that.  if they were so clever, how did they think
they could get away with making a movie that supplants a plot for a
gimmick.  that's never a good idea.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Amirault"