--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So was there anything in this movie that had progressed further than
Blair Witch style,
> reflecting the areas of progress in video over the last decade or so?

I've not seen it, but I imagine the "progress" was simply that they
were able to throw more money at it... as much as I'm a fan of
minimalist suspense, there's a lot to be said for being able to
include a giant monster, a horde of mini-monsters and scenes of
colossal destruction.

>not that Im ever likely
> to bother watching it, or Blair Witch for that matter.

Is it the horror you don't like, or the faux documentary style?

Chris