Maybe someone should make a film with a load missing from the end 'cos the tape
ran
out' and see if anybody roits in the cinemas ;)

So was there anything in this movie that had progressed further than Blair
Witch style,
reflecting the areas of progress in video over the last decade or so? not that
Im ever likely
to bother watching it, or Blair Witch for that matter.

Cheers

Steve Elbows