Hehehe a fabulous reply lol :)

I see Rupert¹s point totally. But there are many reasons why people vlog,
the kit they feel comfy in using can also be part of that process. I am
comfy with my Zi6 when I got into this stuff I had an iPhone at that time
iPhone did not do video. I naturally moved to Zi8 and have blogged and
tweeted about the Zi8. The reason I use them both on my blog at
ernmander.com is I wanted a uniform picture size on the blog, that size I
wanted was 614 width chosen because of my Dads failing eyesight. Even if a
manufacturer make paid to jet me across countries the size of video on my
vlog will remain that quality because of my father.

For mobile as in true mobile vlogging I use my shiny iPhine 3GS and upload
them to Twitvid. My points may not be taken as I know I hold no weight in
this area. I vlog for my own reasons, the vlogs at ernmander.com are leading
to something.

Ernmander