Zi6 was my option to get into vlogging, when I started into this I had an
iPhone that did not do video. I now own a 3GS now if I have a spur of the
moment vlog I do it on the 3GS and upload it directly to TwitVid, there is a
link on my blog to my TwitVids and as many will see there are more TwitVids
than there are blog entries on my blog :)

http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/Zi8_Pocket_Video_Camera/produ