I currently display in flash at 1mpbs 15fps, and then give additional
d/l options ogv + iPod (h264), and a link to YouTube. I also throw in
stills and mp3 and agg for those with low bandwidth.

See: http://www.isoc-ny.org/p2/?p=777

I think one is pretty much covered there..

Encoding ogv with the latest ffmpeg2theora is a snap now that I've
added a line to my template that automatically produces the command
line code.

I also noted Jobs recent statement that Theora is not free of
potential encumbrance.

http://www.isoc-ny.org/p2/?p=789

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM, stanhirson <shir...@taconic.net> wrote:

> -
> Oh well.  I just dread the idea of having to go back to original video
> and re-encode hundreds of clips to something that could be obsolete in a
> few years....
>
> Stan Hirson
> http://PinePlainsViews.com
> http://Hestakaup.com

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
  Secretary - ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org