Yeah that was me that had the Mexican VW bug body on top of my Suburban.
http://incolor.inebraska.com/elassley_bie//temp/  I threw them back up if
you'd like to see them again.  :)  Hard to believe that was back in
1995/1996 just before I went to work at the lumber yard.

I'm really excited about this gal I met online in Brisbane Australia.  We
speak nightly and as a matter of fact, last night she told me since her
folks had a 60s beetle while she was growing up, she has always wanted one
for herself.  Now mind you in Brisbane, they have an excellent public
transportation system and you can get places faster on it than you can with
your car so until she started working at Redlands Hospital, she had no need
for a car.  Even though she bought a Toyota, she told me that what she has
always wanted and still wants is an old-aircooled VW beetle.  She doesn't
know how to work on them but wants to learn how so since she's a registered
nurse too so she'll have NO problem learning such simple things as VW
mechanics.  As a matter of fact, last night she said she is bringing over a
bunch of plastic aprons to wear in order for us to keep our clothes clean if
we really get into a greasy mess.  And if I don't get my shop done soon,
she's fully prepared to help me pull the engine and do a bunch of work so we
can cruise around while she's here.  Air-cooled is all I own and I should be
so lucky that she totally digs that.

I will take pictures of our expedition around the midwest between May 6th
and June 6th if all of you would like to read up about it.

Erin