It seems like only yesterday that I can remember the "new" VW Beetle was to
be released by Volkswagen and the Concept 1 cars were to be seen in the
magazines and in Matchbox form.  I remember back in 1996 when it was 2 years
off yet.  Now here we are in 2008 and the new beetle is 10 years old.  I
can't hardly believe it.  I remember posting on the list and saying I wonder
how long until someone wrecks one so I can get ahold of it and fix it up.
LOL!  There is a lady here in town who flew to L.A. to pick up hers and
drive it back here.  10 years later, she still has it and is driving it all
around.  That's just a little less than what I've owned and driven Li'l Red
for.  And the little bugger is still running pretty good.  Gotta get new
brakes put on and rebuild the carb.  Finally going to make the conversion
over to disc brakes so we'll see how that goes.

Does anyone know where I can get replacement jets for the 34-PICT-3?  After
34 years, I think it's high time I replace mine.

Erin