Erin,

    I think I posted the link on this list. If not, my bad, I was supposed to.

    Will try to keep updating this thread with pics and more info. Have to
downsize a few pics plus take some closeups of the rear view mirror with the
kangaroo VW logo. It is carefully stored in my bedroom at the moment!!

http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply.asp?TopicID=67088&ForumID=31

Hope the link goes thru with no issues and list members can enjoy my adventures
too. I put in a detailed story and tried to use mostly standard English words
and no slang or Urdu (our local language) words as I had plans to share this
with you guys. Still if anyone has any confusion regarding any word or
description let me know please.

Asad.