Dean,

Be careful with the adjustable rod. I have had some I made myself and I easily bent them...especially with serious valve springs. Whatever adjustable you buy, make sure that the actual ends are the same size and diameter as your pushrods that you will be using.

I have seen both "skinny" and "fat" pushrods. "fat" pushrods generally do not measure well when mated with exotic lifters that use "skinny" pushrods.

I am going to bet that for your engine, standard lifters were installed...the exotics are quite expensive and would probably not been used on your engine.

Cheers, dave