Hi,
How to put your iPhone or iPad into recovery mode

Turn Off your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad if it isn't off already.
Press and hold down the On/Offbutton on the right side (iPhone 6 or later) or
top (all other iPhones, iPods, and iPads) for 3 seconds.
Swipe the slide to power offconfirmation slider to the right.

Press and hold down the Homebutton on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPhone.
Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or Windows PC and make sure
iTunes is running.
Release the Home button when you see the Connect to iTunes screen.

At this point iTunes should display an alert saying it's detected an iPhone,
iPod touch, or iPad in recovery mode, and will let you restore your device.

Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v