From: <englishride...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: Roomba 980 with an app!

Getting rid of carpets also helps to call about allergies, as well as chronic
dry eye syndrome, which I have quite badly.
My husband and I currently own a Bob Sweep robot vacuum, and it needs quite a
bit of babying. What I mean is that it often gets
stuck in areas, such as underneath the edges of cupboards, under our couch, or
it bumps up against something, and thinks that
there's something stuck between it's bumper thing on the front and the back
you, which can cause problems. Also, it gets a lot of
hair stuck in the brush, and when that happens, it freaks out. Needless to say,
we are not super impressed. Oh, sure, it cleans
rather well, but I couldn't just go out for a few hours and have it vacuum and
be confident that it wouldn't get stuck somewhere
along the process. And this happens more than once per cleaning. This is also
supposed to be the pet version, which is supposed to
be better at handling dog hair and things than the original.

Thanks,
Ari