This must have changed since I used to have a developer account a couple of
years ago and at that point the feedback app was also there for developers
although it was very inaccessible.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Liel Ben Simon ???? ?? ?????
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 5:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS 10-- what's new in accessibility ?

Hi! The beta of the developers is different from publick beta. Only in the
publick beta there is a feedbeck app.

Sent from  my iphone

‫ב-16 ביוני 2016, בשעה 15:20, ‏‏Shawn Krasniuk
‏<bbssh...@icloud.com<mailto:bbssh...@icloud.com>> כתב/ה:
Well, I think for your case, they'd make an exception. You know Matt Dierckens
right? Maybe shoot him an email asking if developer testers are discluded from
that list. If you don't, email me off list and I'll gladly send you his email
address.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbssh...@icloud.com<mailto:bbssh...@icloud.com>

On Jun 16, 2016, at 3:36 AM, Krister Ekstrom