The screen recording not consistin of any audio is a ios11 voiceover bug.
Regards
Davy

From: Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 1:52 AM
To: VIPhone Mailing List
Subject: Re: Help Needed with Screen Recording not Capturing Audio

Hi alan,

I'm sorry you couldn't get enough volume on the 7 to make a good recording. I
was getting similar performance on the X and the 5s, though I didn't do all
that much with either one. Given that, I would have expected performance to be
more consistent. I'm glad you were able to fix the problewm with the app at
least. And now you know more than you ever wanted to about screen recording. LOL

All the best,
Anna