Yes Eric,
You better watch out for those UFO's LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Eric Oyen
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 4:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: where am I

you should see what happens with my phone sometimes. I will have it sitting
here on the desk and all of the sudden, it goes into do not disturb mode.

So, I opened up one of the gPS apps I have (Navigon in this case) and left it
run. when the Do Not Disturb popped up, I grabbed the phone and checked how far
it allegedly moved. Here's the real kicker, for 2 minutes, it traveled 1000
feet to the west at 672 mph, then proceeded 2000 feet to the east at 672 mph
and went back and forth like that for 3 minutes. Yet, the phone physically
didn't move.

The two things I noted about this:
1. the direction was always east and west
2. the speed of transit is always that of a jet aircraft at full cruise I think
when it happens again, I am going to call up a friend of mine at sky harbor
airport ops  and find out if there is any air traffic transiting the space
above me at 30k feet going either east or west I have already checked with a
ham radio sat tracker program I have here, so I know where the GPS sats are in
near real time. If what I think is happening really is, then it would be
possible to know when something is overflying my place. :)

-eric