From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 8:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple iOS 12.1 Release Has A Nasty Surprise, Forbes

And let's not forget that almost every person and organisation shows a
preference for one thing or another. Maybe Forbs is more critical of Apple than
of Google, but have you ever listened to the Today in iOS Podcast? Many really
like Rob's iOS/Apple Podcasts and he sometimes says something critical of
Apple, but he usually bashes Android and Samsung completely and at times his
jabs are simply boring.